Provide strong analytical and communication skills.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with business partners, project team members and senior management.
• Must be flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks.
• Able to lead design sessions and drive solution design decisions utilizing their solid grasp on the business problem and the right solution to solve it.
• Demonstrate use of project management skills in either an Agile or a Waterfall methodology to drive projects from requirements to on-time, on-budget delivery.
• Proven track record of managing and meeting project deadlines and delivering high-quality services and project artifacts.
• Able to present information, analysis, ideas, and positions in a clear and convincing manner to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
• Able to build working relationship within and between teams in order to elicit requirements from various personalities across organizational and geographical boundaries.
• Able to harvest information, solves problems, and accomplishes tasks.
• Recognize and map business benefits to business processes and user stories.
• Facilitate the execution of all testing activities and providing test data as required for all testing (user roles and scopes, dummy data, etc).
• Able to multi-task, meet deadlines, and anticipates team needs along with ability to operate and promote an environment of teamwork.
• Experience in the use of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
• Exhibit strong organization skills, ownership and accountability.
• Able to work in fast-paced environment.
• Provides information in support of Identity Management (IdM) project and operational deliverables
• Impacts basic information security operational support throughout the institution
• Provides support for process and procedure documentation development IdM
• Gathers related information for analysis and processing of IdM requirements
• Devises procedures to solve complex problems with the support of the project team
• Considers business implications of proposed IdM refinements